My life - from the impact of great loss, to a refreshing new take on life and a place where I now share ............... my favorite Plant Strong recipes....

Friday, October 29, 2010

Parade of Recipes!

Hey Guys!

So I'm heading out the door in a few minutes, but couldn't resist posting this link to some great recipes.  It's from a blog I follow regularly - Heavenly Homemakers (you can always find the link down on the right of this page).

Several people have all linked together to share some of their favorite recipes, so if you have a blog with recipes, feel free to do the same ( A-hem - Bev - cough cough).  It's a fabulous resource for some great real food foods!

http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/heavenly-homemakers-recipe-and-cooking-tips-parade-share-your-recipes/comment-page-1#comment-57414

No comments: