My life - from the impact of great loss, to a refreshing new take on life and a place where I now share ............... my favorite Plant Strong recipes....

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Favorites 10/30-11/5

All in all, it was a good week.  Tuesday was rough - but the other days more than made up for it.  Here are some of my favorite moments...
 Road trip...
Clouds and ponies...
I love entering Warm Springs....
Blue skies and crazy rock formations....
 Waterfalls....
And snowball fights....
 I'm not alone with my passion for rocks...
The twins hounding...
Bumpy roads...
 And hidden mountain tops....
Beautiful ride home...
A new favorite place...
 

Chicken Phyllo Pie
Moroccan chicken, dried cherry, cinnamon
 Beautiful decor that doesn't even compare to my friend....
  Stained glass...

 Walks with my monkey...

 Changing seasons...
  And the best company.

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
 Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:3,4

No comments: